White Church

White Church



Saint Anns Church also known as White Church Indore. White church was built in 1858 by Protestant Christians.
This church was funded by Sir Robert North Hamilton of the British empire at that time. the Church was designed by Engineer Ross McMahonand the design of church was Inspired by European architecture.



air_plane_airport_black~ 8.9 km

train_transportation_black~ 2.3 km



Indore White Church, White Church Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001