The new building was inaugurated on November 14, 1885 by the Viceroy, Lord Dufferin. By 1891 the Holkars of lndore and the Scindias of Gwalior donated the two student houses. Sir Henry’s Son, Sir Hugh Daly in 1905 was appointed as agent in Indore he Took great interest in the Daly College and flourished as a Chiefs College. The Holkars then donated 118 acres east of the old campus and various Chiefs contributed to build on the newly acquired land.
Sevaji Rao Holkar, Bala Sahib ,H. H. Maharaja of Dewas, Dadu Sahib ,H. H. The Raja of Ratlam ,Thakur of Baghli ,Nawab Yassin Md. khan (Bhopal) ,Jaswant Rao Holkar, Bala Sahib ,Jiwaji Rao Puar, Rao Sahib ,Nawab Bahadur (Banda Family) ,Madho Rao Puar, Rao Sahib ,Thakur of Bakhatgarh ,Maharaja Jeswant Singh of Semila ,Maharaja Lall Singh of Amletta ,Raghunath Singh (Amjhira Family) ,Maharaja Dalpat Singh of Amletta ,Maharaja Chattar Singh of Semila ,Bhumia Hamir Singh of Jamnia ,Rana of Jobat ,Rana Ranjit Singh of Mathwar ,Bhumia Sher Singh of Kali Baori ,Raja Ranjit Singh of Garwara ,Bhumia Dario Singh of Nimkhera ,Sirdar Bahadur (Banda Family) ,Thakur Amar Singh